Has anyone got these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone got these?

I've just been having an email chat with a guy from SnookerSpex who sells snooker glasses as I'm thinking of getting a pair as I've just started wearing glasses for the first time.

Does anyone wear any bought from the website Snookerspex.com?

Just interested to know if you have what the quality is like and if they are worth it....?

Barry Stark promoted his site in a video and just wondering if anyone has bought them>
    Follow my snooker Articles/stories on Twitter@chrisgaynor2

Interested myself, at present I'm veering towards contact lenses but only from what I've read..

Comment

Originally Posted by andy 7671 View Post
      Interested myself, at present I'm veering towards contact lenses but only from what I've read..
      contacts are good Andy, i've worn them since I was 15 (12 years) and not had many issues at all. If you're going down the contact lens route make sure you buy daily disposables rather than monthly ones.
      Dailies are usually very sharp vision wise wheras monthlys deteriorate as you wear them day after day.
      "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Chris, use the search facility on "snookerspex" and read post by forum member Vmax4steve.

Comment

i have tried contacts and couldnt get on with them, i had good pairs and bad pairs and it was hard to get the perfect vision i get with glasses. Ive not checked the price of the snookerspex but have you thought about just getting a cheap pair mage up with larger lenses and thin rims? i wear these... https://www.glassesdirect.co.uk/glas...3&aspect=front

they have some good deals on so you could perhaps find a more suitable pair.

and they are absolutely fine for snooker, i am always looking through them when cueing, i just need to push them up my nose if they slip.

saying that, i am going back to daily contacts soon so if a pair dont sit right i'll just bin them, where as my monthlies i have to persevere with them and they are not always perfect.
          http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

my sight isnt actually that good and i need a eye test. i used my partners glasses and i just get steam on the lens. does anyone else get this issue. also i was thinking of getting the frameless lens glasses or half frame

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
              my sight isnt actually that good and i need a eye test. i used my partners glasses and i just get steam on the lens. does anyone else get this issue. also i was thinking of getting the frameless lens glasses or half frame
              they could be too small for you and the lens will be too close to the skin and they can get steamy
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
              X