Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Cue Was He Using ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which Cue Was He Using ?

    Hi guys sorry if this question has been asked before on here..i am sitting bored and just wondered what cue Ronnie Osullivan was using when he made his fastest 147 against Mick Price ?

    cheers.
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

  • #2
    The modified burwat champion with the joint through the splicing.

    Last edited by narl; 25th January 2018, 02:53 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by narl View Post
      The modified burwat champion with the joint through the splicing.

      Are you sure ? not saying you are wrong i just noticed it had a round disc on bottom also the lower splice looked like they were all round the butt of cue...
      Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by warren132 View Post
        Are you sure ? not saying you are wrong i just noticed it had a round disc on bottom also the lower splice looked like they were all round the butt of cue...
        Yup, it was modified by parris, it ended up with 4 lower splices of what looked like rosewood which lengthened it, different badge on it as the butt was a different shape after it was lengthened.
        Last edited by narl; 25th January 2018, 03:38 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by narl View Post
          Yup, it was modified by parris, it ended up with 4 lower splices of what looked like rosewood which lengthened it, different badge on it as the butt was a different shape after it was lengthened.
          Ok thanks for all the info fella..
          Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

          Comment


          • #6
            a wooden one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by andy carson View Post
              a wooden one.
              Is that the best you can do ?
              Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

              Comment

              Working...
              X