Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you buy your tips?

Hi,

I come from China and want to buy some difference brand snooker tips, do you know which shop online is the most multiple and support post to oversea?

I see there is a www.snookercrazy.com has some difference brand tips but it did not support select oversea address, only support to post to UK.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
    Leason

You are lucky in that one of the best tips available is actually made in China, TS Long BA tips. You need look no further to be honest.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

ADR147 on this forum sells tips. Maybe he could sell you some.

Comment

Originally Posted by Achamian View Post
        I agree with this recommendation and you should contact him. Absolutely the best tips.
        Customised full size Riley table with black pockets and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth all housed in an air-conditioned 8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House supported with RSJ's.

Comment

In terms of sites which sell a larger range of tips, craftsman and billiards boutique always seem to carry quite a few brands.

To be honest, you're probably better off finding what you want to buy and getting it more local to you or off ebay. If you are thinking of trying a lot of tips, you don't want to be waiting weeks on shipping from UK websites. To be honest, of all the great tips available most don't originate in the UK.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
            You are lucky in that one of the best tips available is actually made in China, TS Long BA tips. You need look no further to be honest.
            Thanks for your reply, but I didn't hear about TS Long BA tips so far, is this a Chinese brands?

Comment

Originally Posted by Achamian View Post
              Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                In terms of sites which sell a larger range of tips, craftsman and billiards boutique always seem to carry quite a few brands.

To be honest, you're probably better off finding what you want to buy and getting it more local to you or off ebay. If you are thinking of trying a lot of tips, you don't want to be waiting weeks on shipping from UK websites. To be honest, of all the great tips available most don't originate in the UK.
                Thank you for your advice.

Comment

I would have most things - those ts long ba tips are actually pretty good imho, it is funny some companies get a lot of publicity etc and the tips are junk nobody mentions those long ba tips at all! adr147@hotmail.com
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

those ts long ba tips are actually pretty good imho
                    I know 4/5 pros who are only using them

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      I would have most things - those ts long ba tips are actually pretty good imho, it is funny some companies get a lot of publicity etc and the tips are junk nobody mentions those long ba tips at all! adr147@hotmail.com
                      Hi adr, I'm planning buy a box of elk master tips from your ebay, seems it looks good.
                      Seems most people in this forum have good words on you.
                      When I decided I will book it on your ebay, thanks.

Comment

A mate of mine is using one of these I gave him and believes he's using a good elk

Comment

From Greenbaize.com

Comment

I bought a box of elk master 11mm tips from your ebay, please help package asap, thanks a lot.

I also sent an email to your hotmail.

Comment

Are the TS Long BA tips only available on aliexpress? I've never used that site before.

Comment

Working...
                              X