Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Differences between the sight right system and traditional sighting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by frazz View Post
    The idea is to get your dominant eye on the line but it's also got to be the correct part of your dominant eye where under the straight line, otherwise your still looking across the shot
    Your vision centre then, which in my case is directly under my left eye.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Do u stand with that exact point looking on the line of the shot or just stand with your left eye on the shot, do u also have your cue on your chin under that exact point, these r things that sightright teaches

Comment

Will sight right help me throw plates and cutlery at the missus with more accuracy when my tea's late...?

You do a hard days work, put your feet up, stick the TV on and wait for the snooker...................... and where's my tea..! Seriously. So if Mr Feeney is reading this, then please PM me and i'll pay, so long as you can guarantee my dinner is always in front of me when the snooker starts.

Comment

Originally Posted by frazz View Post
          Do u stand with that exact point looking on the line of the shot or just stand with your left eye on the shot, do u also have your cue on your chin under that exact point, these r things that sightright teaches
          I made a sightrite thingy with a folded piece of card and the broken straight line was only complete when I had my left or right eye looking right down it. I couldn't see a complete line somewhere between my eyes, it had to be bang on one eye or the other and as my left is my natural dominant eye the feet position for my stance is now the go to position when standing behind the shot, left foot just outside the line so my left eye is right on it; this way I don't turn into the stance as I'm already in the right position and I can drop straight down and the cue is on the complete line in the middle of the folded card.

As with all sighting it was easy to turn it around with a square stance and different head position and see it with my right eye but the stance felt all wrong and totally unnatural even though I could pot balls that way.
          Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
          but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

This looks fun, not sure how it affects the cue's feel though.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/667846...ibextid=2JQ9oc

Comment

Working...
            X