My Highest Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Highest Break

Since i have last been on here i have made my highest break. A respectable 52 I have been hard at work, and last time i posted on this site, i couldn't make a 20 in the reds

Just shows what good practise can do, although i don't get to practise that much

Maybe i can make it

Thanks

really, we are so alike. i can hardly make a break of 20 in the reds but maybe if i practice like you i cn improve my game. how long have you been playing and how long did you practice for?

Comment

Practised about two times a week for three hours

Tried the line up and just putting reds as you would encounter them in a game situation

Comment

where's your local club? Is this the same line up as on www.snookergames.co.uk/practise?

Comment

mines 52, the only time i've ever gone over 30.

my best moment was clearing all the yellows then the black in one break to win a local 8 ball pool tournament

Comment

Originally Posted by will2k1
            where's your local club? Is this the same line up as on www.snookergames.co.uk/practise?
            Yeah that one

Comment

Cool. By the way. This is the snooker forum chris. I will try it tomorrow! Cheers! Do you know any other practise techniques I can try. Any ideas for practising at home without a table?

Comment

Read these, they may be of some help :

http://www.snookergames.co.uk/practise3.html

On this one, take a bit more notice on the last bit as it is something you can do at home

http://www.snookergames.co.uk/tuition.html

Hope this helps

Comment

Cheers! I went down to my club today, problem was there were no free tabvles to practice on. however, I played a few people and was improving loads. I think the key thing was relaxing, I was putting away 15 - 20 breaks all the time and getting more than red in one break. I have greatly improved. I have 1/2 term coming up, I'll be down the club everyday practising. I'll tell you how it goes.

Comment

Less than a year ago I struggled to get a 20, and a 30 was very rare. Now I get at least one everytime I play. This has all been down to plenty of practice, including doing line-ups on my own. You'll be amazed at the difference it makes.

Another thing to note is treating every shot the same, no matter how easy or difficult it may be. If you concentrate the same on every shot, your positional play improves considerably.
                    Cheers
                    Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X