Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe To Order Craftsman's Cue Online?

Hi bros,

I'm interested in craftsman's cue but in my country, there are no authorize dealers and hence, I have to buy it online from the maker itself.

Should I buy it without even viewing/test those cues?

Cheers!
    DC

You are quite safe to order from craftsman mate, Dave & Simon are true professionals and will supply with a quality cue and excellent service.

If you prefer you could give them a telephone call although that could be a little expensive.

Craftsman cues are really good quality so you shouldnt be disapointed in what you receive, and as you dont have any retailers in your country you wouldnt have much choice about buying without testing.

Good luck mate.
    Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Burwat Champ View Post
      You are quite safe to order from craftsman mate, Dave & Simon are true professionals and will supply with a quality cue and excellent service.

If you prefer you could give them a telephone call although that could be a little expensive.

Craftsman cues are really good quality so you shouldnt be disapointed in what you receive, and as you dont have any retailers in your country you wouldnt have much choice about buying without testing.

Good luck mate.

Thanks Bro,
      will be placing my order later.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally Posted by Qstero View Post
        Hi bros,

I'm interested in craftsman's cue but in my country, there are no authorize dealers and hence, I have to buy it online from the maker itself.

Should I buy it without even viewing/test those cues?

Cheers!
        DC
        bro u better contact Dave 1st via email about the postage to Singapore. It will not be cheap just to let you know for shipping a cue over here. Last I enquire I was quoted 50 pounds shipping. And they do not accept credit cards payment from Asia. Only bank to bank transfer to their account.

Comment

Hi Qstero

You do not have worry at all, I have been dealing with Craftsman for over 20 yrs, Both Dave and son, Simon are the most genuine people you will ever meet and they will look after you professionally
          cuemad

Comment

Actually I had checked out the shipping charges, it is about $70++ pounds.
            Way too expensive.

Rgds
            DC

Comment

Originally Posted by Qstero View Post
              Actually I had checked out the shipping charges, it is about $70++ pounds.
              Way too expensive.

Rgds
              DC

70++ pounds is way way too ex even if it is shipped with in a case along, which will weigh e cue down.

a few of the uk makers i had enquire quoted max 50 pounds for it and it is by DHL and not ems. if going by ems through royal post, it should cost about +/- 30 pounds.

pm me if u need help.

Comment

Working...
              X