• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay offer number 320278893949

Anyone have any comments on the cue offered here ?? 320278893949

looks nice but ya can get um cheaper than that

Comment

Just one of many overpriced and overrated Parris cues.

Comment

Not a good price!
        May as well get a new one for that.
        Or a custom made with one of the other top makers.

Comment

Hiya,

The seller says it is 8 years old (private tell), so it is definitely pricey for the age of it when you can purchase a new one for a very similar price.

Comment

Originally Posted by Watford View Post
            Not a good price!
            May as well get a new one for that.
            Or a custom made with one of the other top makers.

Very true , I have a few excellent ones from other top makers, is it genuine though ??? the seller has a different one on offer every week with very few sales ?? If anyone has a genuine, at least 10 - 15 year old Traditional from Parris send me the details, even if it needs some work done on it, I don't care much for their current production, and that includes the Ultimate.

Comment

I AGREE JP1

The seller seems dodgy.

I know for fact that some of his previous cues are FAKES !!!

Comment

How do you know that ? post your explanation here .

There is another on ebay UK, item number 230276469346 blurred pictures ( on purpose I would guess) of Ultimate number 854, asking 580 pounds, posted by ebay ID kevport(68) that must be now 5 or 6 Ultimate 854 I have seen on ebay, they cant all be the real thing ?

If the perpetrators of these fakes read this, take note that information and computer generation ID of every item you offer/sell on ebay including your correspondence is kept in perpetuity by ebay available to law enforcement agencies at their request, you should also consult your friendly law office because misrepresentation of goods, over the amount of 250 pounds, is considered and dealt with by the courts as major fraud, maximum penalty of up to 20 years in prison, think about that as you put your China copy on ebay to defraud someone for a lousy few bucks, if you think that because you deal on ebay maybe with a fake ID you are safe, think again.

Comment

not sure

Comment

i would rather have an 8 -10 year old parris cue that a new one.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                    X