No announcement yet.

The greatest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that it was quite interesting watching Hendry v Davis the other night as Steve played about as aggressively as I've seen him in a long while and Hendry completely outdid him in the safety exchanges. Thought they had swapped bodies for the night or something.
    sigpic
    http://prosnookerblog.com/

Comment

this is a silly thread, whoever started it intended some davis bashing

davis for his age is doing very well, i challenge most top pros of today with hendry included to get into top 16 at davis age and it wont be done

davis will never be player he was, hes enjoying the game now, he proved himself enough and a record to back it up, he says he gonna keep playing until he stops enjoying it, good luck to him

hopefully he can do a fred davis and get 100 breaks in his 80's, that definately is what greats are made of

Comment

Sorry, but I cant recall The Grinder doing a 2 cushion break off. I think you owe him an apology. . I agree with rocketroy, its bum squeezing to watch Davis nowadays. Of course Steve is one of the best players ever, but nowadays Davis is equal to ANTI SNOOKER! Sorry.

Originally Posted by hegeland View Post
        to snooker a la Thorburn

Comment

Working...
        X