Cue case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue case

Does anyone know what happened to Cheddar Classics the maker of cue cases?
    Their website havent been active for nearly a year and Johnstone Allen no longer reply to my emails. I suspect they cease trading but got no confirmation from anyone.

Also who makes the best leather cue cases? Cheddar, Glover, Master Cue, etc?

Cases

It appears that the majority of these cases are made in huge numbers in Taiwan or China and then sold onto the various companies.

Comment

Cheddar ceased trading about 18 months ago, I heard Dave johnstone allen moved overseas, I think they were in big debt and so cleared off.

Comment

Originally Posted by SupaCues
        It appears that the majority of these cases are made in huge numbers in Taiwan or China and then sold onto the various companies.
        I dont think that is quite true because you can actually customise the cue cases if you order direct from these companies. You can actually arrange a visit to Clive Glover while he makes your cue case. I ordered 2 leather cue cases from Mastercue in Thailand and it came directly from Mr Ukrit with custom declaration in Bankok. I am sure there might be copies made in China but when you order direct from these companies and wanted it customised you your own size, leather pattern, etc, they would have to rebuild everything from scratch.

Comment

if anyone want to customize their own unique cue case try to contact this case maker (handmadecasebybron@hotmail.com) i had one from him is very nice in style and craftsmanship with a very reasonable price also u can visit his photo album for the cases he'd done...(http://handmadecasebybron.spaces.live.com/lc=1028)

Comment

allen moved to thailand. glover cases are good but expensive, similar and avaliable all over thailand most if not all are made in the same place
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

But the one i had is made in Taiwan,as i know the case maker who made my case won't make a large amount of cases and sell it in the market,he only make it by order.

Comment

Working...
              X