Whats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats

the odds that ronnie gives his cue away again if selby beats him ?

I think that the odds are high....that he will give it away !
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

How about breaking it on live television?

I'd have a field day coming to this forum for a month.

Comment

Yeh i never thought of that...breaking it live on tv....that would be superb !

Comment

How about Ronnie beating Selby in the final frame with a 147 and giving his cue to Mark Selby!!!! lol.
        Highest Break
        Practice: 136 (2005)
        Match: 134 (2006)
        In 2011: 94
        Centuries made: 50+

Comment

Cant see him getting a 147....not with his new cue and all that..have you not been listening to the commentry ? new cue this and new cue that ! his new cue would have been made down to the last mm,inch,ounce and most important the feel...so realy its not like a new cue what so ever !

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
            Cant see him getting a 147....not with his new cue and all that..have you not been listening to the commentry ? new cue this and new cue that ! his new cue would have been made down to the last mm,inch,ounce and most important the feel...so realy its not like a new cue what so ever !
            How can you say that?No cue has the same feel even if it is an exact replica.

Comment

I was joking!! I should have put a after my comment i suppose

I agree with you, the cue will be made to the measurements and weight of his last cue although i disagree on the 'feel'. However, i'm sure most players would be able to adapt to some extent....
              Highest Break

Comment

What i mean with the feel i was talking about the ballance and the weight of the cue.. that was all..

Comment

Why they're always going on about Ronnies new cue is just due to the fact that no other player would be brave (or stupid) enough to attempt to compete with a cue they had never played with before....

But, give credit where credit is due, no other player would have probably performed how Ronnie has!!
                  Highest Break

Comment

Let's not forget that Ronnie should have been beat by Joe Perry in the first round. No-one would have been going on about what a genius then. He has improved since then, but although professionals are attached to their own cue, others have changed. John Parrott beat Doherty in the mid 90s when he had to borrow a cue (well described in Willie Thorne's book). He started off bad, but played superb after MSI. I think Ronnie has the tag of genius and people play up to it too often. Tonight for example, Mark Selby has had numerous chances, but has missed frame balls and played rashly in last frame.

Comment

Well, he did give it away!
                      My creations

Comment

He gave away his cue to his frd anyway even with a W
                        wow

Comment

I rest my case...good win none the less...but it was all about him giving his cue away !

I wonder now if he thinks that snooker is on the decline...?

Comment

I rest my case...good win none the less...but it was all about him giving his cue away !

I wonder now if he thinks that snooker is on the decline...?

Of course he still thinks the game is in decline listen to his interview on The Suns website about the BBC. Sounds to me like you have a serious problem with O'Sullivan?
                            Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                            Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Working...
                            X