Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 then now

Comment

Well yes, now I see there is the 'time edited'. So that's OK because that will demonstrate that the editing was done after any subsequent posts.

It is above 46 but below 51 (!!!)

Comment

Erm, isn't this supposed to be one guess between Statmans?

And edit time doesn't always appear. Though that might be just because I'm a mod

Edit2: testing...

Edit 3: Hmm. I won't edit my guesses, promise .

Edit 4: Or anyone else's, or the scoreboard, even though it's tempting

Comment

47 blalsasdasdf

Comment

Is it 49
            You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

I'll try 48

Comment

50 why 10 letters

Comment

No, you must wait until ANY OTHER PERSON has posted, then you can guess again.

We did try it with questionmaster-must-reply-between-guesses, but it didn't work very well when a questionmaster had a long absence (and particularly since I cannot get to this site at work apart from lunchtimes)!

Comment

Congratulations snookersfun.

The answer is 50, ranging from Hendry's 91,618 to Harold's 10,194.

So here is the scoreboard after round 4:

Pos. . . . . . . . Points . . . . . . Name
                    1 . . . . . . . . . . 2 . . . . . . . . snookersfun
                    2 . . . . . . . . . . 2 . . . . . . . . Mitsuko

ROUND FIVE

...anyone?

Comment

another question:
                      how do you get this page to refresh the fastest (refresh seems to take ages, unless I go to home page first and then back in. Any tips?

Ohoh and I am leading again and I thought I will never get my previous BBC status (was it semi knowledgable?? or rather lucky- Haha) back

Comment

Is that round 5?

I find one of the quickest ways (and this is true in BBC as well) is, at the bottom of the page where you can click whichever page number of the thread, just click the one you're on and it will take you straight to the same, refreshed page.

Comment

Good idea except that the current page isn't actually a link on this forum. Next to the page selection bit though there's an orange button with a dot. Click that, you can type in the current page number and press go. That should reload the page without having to reload images etc.

Comment

I thought there was more, I'll count again.

Edit: No I just did my calculations wrong again...
                            You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Well it's there on mine!

Anyway, ROUND FIVE

Which player, at the Crucible in 2005, in all his matches combined, scored 2 points more than were cored against him?

Comment

Mitsuko don't count!!!!
                                Thanks for the other help, current page really does not work though...

Statman, don't you want to use an Avatar. I am really curious as to your choice...

wow our status just changed to members!! We might be here to stay then
                                No idea concerning the question though

what is rep- power?
                                and Mitsuko, how did you edit without your time coming on now?

Comment

Working...
                                X