• Something to do with ROS ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by circle View Post
      Something to do with ROS ?
      Nope. :smile:

Comment

• 147s....a hint please

Comment

• Winning records over Hendry? (Or some other bod from Alex's day.)

Comment

• No, it has nothing do to with 147s and nothing in relation to Stephen Hendry. :smile:

Comment

• is it a playing-stat or a personal aspect?
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                is it a playing-stat or a personal aspect?
                It's the former. Personal stuff doesn't interest me as much, as you probably know. :smile:

Okay, let's say the question is worth 5 points (will do more of these and keep a score for the people who give correct answers). I'll give you a hint and drop the value down to 4 points...

Hint 1:
                Neil Robertson and Ding Junhui are the only players who have done this twice. No one has done it three times yet, and the other players mentioned have all done it once. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                  It's the former. Personal stuff doesn't interest me as much, as you probably know. :smile:

Okay, let's say the question is worth 5 points (will do more of these and keep a score for the people who give correct answers). I'll give you a hint and drop the value down to 4 points...

Hint 1:
                  Neil Robertson and Ding Junhui are the only players who have done this twice. No one has done it three times yet, and the other players mentioned have all done it once. :smile:
                  Dropped out of the top 16 and got back in?

Comment

• Originally Posted by vjmehra View Post
                    Dropped out of the top 16 and got back in?
                    Interesting answer. :smile: That's not it though.

Comment

Interesting answer. :smile: That's not it though.
                      The list is all of relatively modern players, otherwise I would have said maybe winning a tournament without scoring a century?

Comment

• Originally Posted by vjmehra View Post
                        The list is all of relatively modern players, otherwise I would have said maybe winning a tournament without scoring a century?
                        Nope, nothing to do with centuries. :smile:

Comment

Hint 1:
                          Tweeted a ref? Played with at least one broken bone?

Comment

• I'm afraid not.

Comment

• Okay, for 3 points...

Hint 2:
                              The thing these seven players have in common is that they have all done something very specific in a ranking event. Ronnie O'Sullivan has never done this in a ranking event even though he's had a couple of really good chances, but he has done it in the Masters on a couple of occasions.

Comment

• Needing a snooker(s), and getting it before winning a Semi-Final ?

Comment

Working...
                                X