Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your chance to win the Jimmy White DVD

Hi all,
    Ferret has asked me to start a competition as he has 2 copies of the Jimmy White DVD to give away as prizes.
    So basically all you have to do is pm me the answers to the following 10 questions and the 2 members with the most correct will get the dvd's .
    Please make sure you pm me the answers.
    1.Who was the first winner of Junior Pot Black

2.How many players earned more than £100,000 in prize money during the 2007/08 season?

3.Who was runner up in the 1989 Lion Brown New Zealand Masters

4.Marco Fu vs Ding Junhui was only the second all asian crucible match, but what was the first

5.How many points has Steve Davis scored at the crucible

6.In the 2008 World Championships, if you did a ratio for frames for:against in Stephen Maguire first sessions what would the ratio be

7.Who won the 2008 Junior Pot Black

8.Who was the lowest ranked player to qualify for the 2007 World Championship

9.What was the points score at the end of the first frame of the 1977 World Final?

10.Who is the only player to have made a 148 break in professional play?-

The deadline is a week today.
    Good Luck
    Last edited by crucible77; 28 June 2008, 07:26 PM.
    2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

I would like to add that Liam Galvin form Gangster Video has put up one copy and I am purchasing the other for the second prize.

If there are more than two people with the correct answers in 7 days time (which I am sure there will be)
    all the names will be put into a hat and the first two to be pulled out will be the winners, the draw will be performed by an independent body (The **** heads ....... I mean staff and locals at Jesters Snooker Hall)

Comment

Ferret,
      7 days time deadline is fine with me...but i thought we were doing it the two with the MOST correct answers...not just any amount of correct answers

Comment

Well, we have all seen some footage from that video, so you can shuv it up your a.........

If you want me to get that video, add some dosh with it, and I might enter the comp!

Comment

Originally Posted by crucible77 View Post
          Ferret,
          7 days time deadline is fine with me...but i thought we were doing it the two with the MOST correct answers...not just any amount of correct answers
          Yes but there will be more than 2 people with all the correct answers, in that case they will be picked from the hat.

Comment

Sorry Ferret...is anyone else interested as theres only been one entrant so far due to downtime

Shal we make the deadline a week today to get more entries ferret?

Comment

Yeah sounds good to me.

Comment

i sent off my answers to you crucible 77

Comment

Still time...5 entrants now but still 3 days to get your entries in

Comment

Right well time is up so here is how the leaderboard looks after the deadline...

ALEX0PAUL............9/10
                    MONIQUE...............9/10
                    ATTILAHUN............7/10
                    MARSHAL..............5/10
                    CALEBK.................4/10
                    JIMMY MOLLER.......2/10

So the 2 winners of the Jimmy White DVD are Alex0Paul and Monique...please would the two of you send your details to ferret so he can send you the dvd's.

These were the answers:
                    1.Who was the first winner of Junior Pot Black-Dean Reynolds

2.How many players earned more than £100,000 in prize money during the 2007/08 season?-13

3.Who was runner up in the 1989 Lion Brown New Zealand Masters-Joe Johnson

4.Marco Fu vs Ding Junhui was only the second all asian crucible match, but what was the first-M.Fu v James Wattana 1999

5.How many points has Steve Davis scored at the crucible-93268

6.In the 2008 World Championships, if you did a ratio for frames for:against in Stephen Maguire first sessions what would the ratio be-20:5 or 4:1

7.Who won the 2008 Junior Pot Black-Jason Devaney

8.Who was the lowest ranked player to qualify for the 2007 World Championship-Judd Trump

9.What was the points score at the end of the first frame of the 1977 World Final?-63-49 TO John Spencer

10.Who is the only player to have made a 148 break in professional play?-Jamie Burnett

Comment

Congratulations, Monique and Alex0paul, well done!

Comment

well done guyz, hey at least i didnt get them all wrong ey lol

Comment

Working...
                        X