Ssb - six on fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssb - six on fire

The first six reds World Championship, to be staged in Ireland in December, has attracted interest from many well known names.

The organisers say they have received entries or a commitment to play from players including Stephen Maguire, Shaun Murphy, Ryan Day, Mark Selby, Mark Allen, Joe Perry, Mark Williams, Mark King, Jamie Cope, Ricky Walden, Matthew Stevens and Judd Trump and are hopeful that a number of other big names will also sign up.

The tournament runs from December 15-18 at the INEC, Killarney.

More...

roll on! Snooker rocks in Ireland!

redonfire-ireland.jpg
    Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
    http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

Now let's just wait and see if O' Sullivan, Higgins and Hendry sign up as well..
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

the 2 time grand prix champ wont be playing as he will probably go home to australia after the uk championship
        Last edited by superaussie; 13 October 2009, 12:07 PM.
        Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by superaussie View Post
          the 2 time grand prix champ wont be playing as he will probably go home to australia after the uk championship
          Well it seems you are wrong. According to comments on Dave's blog Neil will be there as will Steve Davis and Michael Holt.

Comment

Originally Posted by Monique View Post
            Well it seems you are wrong. According to comments on Dave's blog Neil will be there as will Steve Davis and Michael Holt.
            i did say probably

Comment

Originally Posted by superaussie View Post
              i did say probably
              I don't want to be pedantic ... you said "the 2 time grand prix champ wont be playing" and it was the reason for it that was "probably" that he would go home.

Comment

I don't want to be pedantic ... you said "the 2 time grand prix champ wont be playing" and it was the reason for it that was "probably" that he would go home.

im sorry then

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
                  Now let's just wait and see if O' Sullivan, Higgins and Hendry sign up as well..
                  John Higgins has a World Series leg in Jeddah starting on the next day. So highly unlikely.
                  Ronnie and Hendry usually don't go to such events.

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
                    Hendry and Ronnie wont dont know if Higgins will.

trust me not to look through threat mon has said it

Comment

Hi All

All the names that Dave posted are all coming, Robertson and Davis also confirmed on Saturday.
                      The Saudi event has been postponed and Higgins is considering travelling as is Hendry. Higgins loved the venue when he was there with the World Series and the family had a great time there so hopefuly he will join the list soon.

You can also add to the list Jimmy White, Tony Drago, Michael Judge, David Morris, Joe Delaney, Robert Milkins, Craig Steadman, Michael Holt, David Hogan, Brendan O'Donoghue, Steven Lee, Rory McLeod, Marcus Campbell, Alan McManus, Nigel Bond, Dominic Dale, Adrian Gunnell, Andrew Higginson, Mark Davis, Jimmy Michie, Tom Ford, Dave Gilbert, Barry Pinches, Peter Lines, Patrick Wallace and Jordan Brown. (These are just the names off hand I could be missing some more, sorry)

After that we have some top amatuers with the likes of Adam Duffy, Michael Wasley, Jack Lisowski, Vincent Muldoon, Mario Fernandez, Mohammed Shehab, Mohammed Al Joker and Habib Subah all confirmed as travelling with more and more joining each day.

We also have half our referee contingent confirmed after only 4 days since the letter went out with ref's from as far as Pakistan, Belarus, Ukraine, Qatar, Germany and Jersey making up the field of ref's.

We have a facebook page here where we will try keep everyone up to date on the event as well as on the website.

Hope this info helps, but as for the big question , will Ronnie attend, we will let you know as soon as we can!

Comment

looks like i was right no sign of robbo in the draw

Comment

True but if you look at the black square at the left with household names popping up, Robbo's name is there. So? Same thing BTW about Mark Selby and Marco Fu.
                          Did they withdraw? They were defo supposed to be there. Just look up the last post before yours.

Comment

Unfortunatly both Selby and Robertson cannot make it but Marco is still playing. (Group E)
                            We only got final word from both at the weekend so havn't got a chance to change the aminated gif yet.

Comment

I see Reanne has an easy draw...
                              You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't

Comment

Working...
                              X