No announcement yet.

Ssb - walker promises nine new ranking events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there are 15 ranking events broadcasted on tv or streamed (whatever), my wife will definately divorce me.

Comment

Originally Posted by matoski View Post
      If there are 15 ranking events broadcasted on tv or streamed (whatever), my wife will definately divorce me.
      Lol. Yes there would be a tournament on practically all the time.

I wonder if people like April Madness and Ja would be able to go to that many tournaments.
      "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Originally Posted by dannyd0g View Post

I wonder if people like April Madness and Ja would be able to go to that many tournaments.
        I would hope so Danny...
        especially if the WPBSA got their sheet together and brought tournaments back to Canada.

=o)

Noel

Comment

people like april madness and ja have their quota of tournaments per year regardless of their quantity in the calendar, but rather depending on how many banks they can rob to pay for all that

how about a tournament in ukraine, the land where a pro snookers player's foot has never trod before..

Comment

Originally Posted by matoski View Post
            Sorry about that, mate. I think I'm going face the same destiny in that case. I'm glad, though, that we have each other here on TSF.

Comment

I would be more than happy for there to be more tournaments but i have a girlfriend who thinks i watch way too much Snooker when it's as it is.

Now how am i expected to watch even more Snooker while at the same time trying to keep her sweet?

I'm running out of ideas..
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
                I would be more than happy for there to be more tournaments but i have a girlfriend who thinks i watch way too much Snooker when it's as it is.

Now how am i expected to watch even more Snooker while at the same time trying to keep her sweet?

I'm running out of ideas..
                turning her into a snooker fan would be the best option

Comment

tell her its better than a mistress.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                    tell her its better than a mistress.
                    Andrew... "Snooker" is his mistress.

=o|

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post
                      Andrew... "Snooker" is his mistress.

=o|

Noel
                      How right you're..
                      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by dannyd0g View Post

Well. IF there will be 15 tournaments next season I will consider moving to UK Seriously. :snooker: (And replace sirrodders as the wpbsa chair(wo)man eventually).
                        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Walker promises the world to all and sundry? Is there an AGM around the corner by any chance??
                          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Working...
                          X