Ssb - broadcaster and sponsor for six reds world championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssb - broadcaster and sponsor for six reds world championship

The first ever Six Reds World Championship later this month will be shown on Eurosport, who are covering the last two days live.

And the tournament will be sponsored by 888sport.com.

A host of big names are taking part in the event in Killarney, which runs from December 15-18, including John Higgins, Stephen Hendry, Shaun Murphy, Mark Selby, Neil Robertson and Alex Higgins.

More...

Good news for me! Eurosport is THE snooker channel these days, every main tour tournament, world series etc., qualifyers even and now this. Only the premier leauge left!

Comment

Alex Higgins is going to take part....that's made my day!
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
        Alex Higgins is going to take part....that's made my day!
        You have to hope he can get to the final days

I am sure it will be an interesting event. Is there a website, and maybe livescores will be available, too?
        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Good to see that 888sport.com haven't entirely forgotten about snooker. Well, sort of snooker....
          Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
          Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

The website is www.6redworldchampionships.com.
            We will be updating scores after every match on the site and Global-Snooker will also be at the venue.
            The TV coverage will be from 4.15pm to 8pm CET on Eurosport and possibly streamed live on other sites also. We also aim to have recorded matches and interview's available on the web site also.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deiseboy View Post
              The website is www.6redworldchampionships.com.
              We will be updating scores after every match on the site and Global-Snooker will also be at the venue.
              The TV coverage will be from 4.15pm to 8pm CET on Eurosport and possibly streamed live on other sites also. We also aim to have recorded matches and interview's available on the web site also.
              Thanks. Sounds great indeed, can't wait to watch it on Eurosport.
              ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Originally Posted by hegeland View Post
                Good news for me! Eurosport is THE snooker channel these days, every main tour tournament, world series etc., qualifyers even and now this. Only the premier leauge left!
                and the fact that eurosport broadcast it in HD too!!!!

didnt think it would do much with snooker in HD but sweetbabyjeesus the difference you see in the hand marks and chalk marks left on the table during a game!!!

Comment

Eurosport the kind that us English viewers can get or not? Also are they only covering the last 2 days? What about the opening days?
                  Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                  Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Isn't Eurosport HD available to Sky customers ? I'm with Virgin and they unfortunatly do not Eurosport HD..
                    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                      and the fact that eurosport broadcast it in HD too!!!!

didnt think it would do much with snooker in HD but sweetbabyjeesus the difference you see in the hand marks and chalk marks left on the table during a game!!!
                      Indeed! How could I forget. Snooker in HD really looks better than one could have hoped for.

Comment

Working...
                      X