Ssb - snookering on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssb - snookering on

For a sport apparently in trouble, there seems to be an awful lot of snooker being played.

After the Masters it's groups 3 and 4 of the Championship League this week as well as the Welsh Open qualifiers before the final stages next week.

Judd Trump was the star of yesterday's CLS. He won all four of his matches and is guaranteed a play-off spot.

"I'd better win this group," he said, mindful that he's due in Prestatyn on Friday for his final qualifying round match in the Welsh.

Stephen Hendry has come into group 3 but had a frustrating first day, losing all three of his matches 3-2.

He and Ali Carter look set for relegation unless they turn things round today.

More...

Yes but for how many players? Jan & Feb are always busy with generally 3 qualifiers - which is ridiculous as Jamie found out to his cost having to play 3 qualifiers and the WC Qualifiers with a broken hand in Jan 2008 .
    For lower ranked players they only have a qualifiers sporadically with the most important coming all together!!
    I did E-Mail WSA last season asking them to rethink the calendar - perhaps with snooker brains on the Board now something will be done for next season.
    Any news on qualification criteria for 2010/2011 yet?

Comment

What websites are regularly updated with who's qualifying. BBC don't seem to cover qualifiers and other general news.

Comment

Globalsnookercentre.com
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Trump-Allen is the final
          Must be a cracker
          bet365.com has a stream. Free!
          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Originally Posted by niceday3 View Post
            What websites are regularly updated with who's qualifying. BBC don't seem to cover qualifiers and other general news.
            Globalsnookercentre as spike points out is the place to be for snooker info ...

Comment

Working...
            X