Ssb - and ebdon changes mind as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssb - and ebdon changes mind as well

I'm told now Peter Ebdon has also now backed out of supporting the EGM to remove the WPBSA board.

So that's three of the seven players who signed the original motion who have now changed their minds.

Any more takers?

More...

This is getting better than a soap opera

Why sign up for something and then back out . Has the Hearn mafia been knocking on a few doors late at night or maybe they realise which side of the bread is buttered .

I bet Mr Doyle has got the camel , now they are dropping as quick as Ronnie makes a 147 .

Dunn and dusted so to speak . So no point of having an EGM then .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Maybe Ebdon is afraid of retribution as well. And Dunn too! Ebdon's back to top 16 so things are looking good for him. I'm sure, though, that he'll be calling EGMs with someone once he's going down hill again. My respect for the man is pretty low at the moment, it's time for him to look to future like everyone else and put an end to these stunts.

Comment

No doubt the other 4 players will follow suit shortly?
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
          No doubt the other 4 players will follow suit shortly?
          I had to slap my fingers in order not to post a poll on the first one.
          Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
          2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

Working...
          X