Ssb - in the pink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssb - in the pink

The second annual Pink Ribbon pro-am begins on Wednesday at the South West Snooker Academy in Gloucester.

Several top professionals, including world finalists John Higgins and Judd Trump, are among the field, which also features many amateur players.

Michael Holt won the inaugural Pink Ribbon title last year, beating Jimmy White in the final.

The tournament serves as a useful pre-season warm up for professionals as well as a chance for amateurs to take on some of the game’s top stars. The first prize is £2,400.

But it is also about raising money for Breast Cancer Awareness. Last year more than £6,000 was raised with organiser Paul Mount hoping to beat that total in 2011.

Among the pros who have entered are Holt, White, Stephen Maguire, Graeme Dott, Mark Allen, Joe Perry and Jack Lisowski.

Full details and coverage is available here where there are also details on how to buy tickets.

More...

any TSF Members taking part ? apart from Alex 0paul which i know about.

Comment

Wish i was going up this year , its a cracking event .

Comment

I'm in, playing Thursday 11am.

MW

Comment

Some of the Bloggers are participating including Stephen Kent and Roland cox. Pro snooker Blog is writing not playing so the other blogs could come in for some stick!!
          Janie Watkins
          On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
          All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

Originally Posted by JanieWatkins View Post
            Some of the Bloggers are participating including Stephen Kent and Roland cox. Pro snooker Blog is writing not playing so the other blogs could come in for some stick!!
            Brave

mentioning Roland Cox on TSF

Comment

im there! playing thursday at 1 pm and friday at 9 amß
              what a frustrating, yet addictive game this is....

Comment

Working...
              X