Ssb - robertson in pole position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssb - robertson in pole position

Well done to Neil Robertson for his superb performance in winning PTC6 in Warsaw tonight.

It was a typically composed, ruthless display from a player who is yet to lose in a televised final.

Everything I think about Neil can be read in my season preview on him here.

The tournament was really well attended, proving that it is not just Germany but Europe as a whole that represents a huge market place for snooker.

In the past it has not been explored to anything like the extent it should have been but clearly it will play a major role in the future.

As Germany, the Polish crowds are knowledgable, enthusiastic but also respectful.

They got to witness a very dramatic final day in which it looked like Steve Davis may go all the way to another final.

As it transpired he just came up short, losing 4-3 to Ricky Walden in the semi-finals.

But Davis seems to be enthused by snooker again while players who have replaced him in the upper echelons of the the world rankings stayed away.

Maybe, by no means for the first time, they will look to Davis for inspiration once more.

The next PTC will be staged in Gloucester this week.

More...

Shame Steve didn't make it, was the final against Ding in 07or 08 his last one ?

I would love to see him reach one again as I reckon the atmosphere would be great that and I would win a nice bet also.

Comment

2005 UK off of Memory.
      Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Working...
      X