SSB - PTCs TO GLOUCESTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSB - PTCs TO GLOUCESTER

The decision to stage all four UK PTC events at the South West Snooker Academy in Gloucester next season makes sense for several reasons.

Firstly, the SWSA is a first class facility run by snooker-loving people who have literally built it from scratch.

Second, the SWSA will pay a fee to World Snooker to stage the events, thus swelling the association’s coffers.

Third, they have more tables than the World Snooker venue in Sheffield, so there will not be the horrible logjam where matches are going on at midnight.

Fourth, there are facilities for paying spectators, including a first class arena.

These events will therefore feel more like proper tournaments for players and snooker fans alike.

More...

Great news all round.

Comment

6 SWSA also release frame scores and centuries made on their site World Snooker dont (In The Prelims)
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

SSB - PTCs TO GLOUCESTER

Sounds great news I've never been there but heard its superb in everyway

Comment

This is excellant news - I must get to a ptc event next season!
          I Love Snook!

Comment

Working...
          X