No announcement yet.

Ssb - judd trump: World no.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trump is way better than selby and i look forward to him proving this in the coming months.
    Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
      With the rankings updated so often its likely that until one player pulls away that the position will be going to and fro throughout the remainder of this season. However once next season starts and the two year list of points are deducted Selby will find himself quite a way behind Judd. Next season is when Judd will hold onto the number one spot, at the moment last years points are keeping Selby within distance. Your attempts at a wind up though aren't worthy of any ranking points!
      Don't think so. The points to be removed for the rest of this season are:
      Selby 21280
      Trump 18875

With Selby beeing 2100 p in front right now they are pretty equal. The points to be removed next season are:
      Selby 36480
      Trump 35620
      Just 800p diffrence. I wonder who is trying to wind up..
      ------------------------------
      2008 UK-Championship fantasy game winner
      2009 Premier League Fantasy game winner
      2011 German Masters fantasy game winner

Comment

• Originally Posted by armstm View Post
        trump is way better than selby and i look forward to him proving this in the coming months.
        And he will. There will be a few people on here who will slowly go back to their holes when Trump becomes the number 1 again soon playing a brand of snooker that Selby can only dream of. For the good of the game we need Trump to get back to winning ways and more importantly entertaining, something Selby could never do despite the stupid jester tag.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
          And he will. There will be a few people on here who will slowly go back to their holes when Trump becomes the number 1 again soon playing a brand of snooker that Selby can only dream of. For the good of the game we need Trump to get back to winning ways and more importantly entertaining, something Selby could never do despite the stupid jester tag.
          And tell me, where will you go if it turns out he ain't quite as good as everyone thinks he is and slowly drops down the rankings?!
          Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

• Originally Posted by Giggity1984 View Post
            And tell me, where will you go if it turns out he ain't quite as good as everyone thinks he is and slowly drops down the rankings?!
            I really won't need to. He may not dominate but people need to get around the fact that he is going to be a multiple tournament winner for the next decade or more, barring any health issues. By the time he is 29, Selby's achievements will look very poor in comparison to Judd's as he will have at least a dozen or more major ranking titles to his name and you can quote me on that!

Comment

• Well i have read all about Judd trump great work I also love to play snooker with my friends sometime My favourite player is Ronnie O’Sullivan Wised i could also play at international level

Comment

• Originally Posted by collen View Post
                Well i have read all about Judd trump great work I also love to play snooker with my friends sometime My favourite player is Ronnie O’Sullivan Wised i could also play at international level
                pool store

Comment

Working...
                X