X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o sulivan

anyone know if ronnie is comin back for the worlds

No

But i think you have to enter before end of Feb .....so we will soon find out .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I don't believe he will come back this year at all, maybe not ever, which would be a shame!
      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Think a lot of us are thinking and hoping he will, but, realistically, I think the bulk of us know deep down he probably won't and like southpaw says, maybe not ever! I think most of us would like him play again but I can't see it happening. Anyone on here got any inside info they're willing to share? :snooker:
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Not inside info but Barry has extended the deadline for him to decide to 28-Feb. Barry originally said it's best Ronnie takes a sabbatical rather than play if he's not up for it like his last effort in a PTC but he clearly wants him in it.

Reports may say Ronnie is working on a farm but he's playing in legends events too and is clearly practising, with the game at it's most open that I can remember in that anyone on the tour could win a ranking event and nobody dominating, he should be joint favourite with Selby if he turned up.

Only guarantee with Ronnie though is that you cannot predict what he will do.

With 16 days left to decide, I'd say it's 50/50.

Comment

Working...
          X