Query on snooker rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query on snooker rule

My opponent somehow left me with the yellow behind the pink. This photo is taken from a video snapshot after my first attempt. The white was close to corner pocket left side of the black spot.
    Each attempt I tried to hit the yellow I gave a free ball where my 'friend' would just leave the white at the far end of the table nominating one of the other colours as the free ball.

I lost over 40 points in fouls before I made a genuine attempt that moved the pink away. I felt like just hitting the pink straight on but what is fair play in this case? I could have also rolled the white to touch the bulk cushion but that would have still been a free ball.

Can a series of fouls just continue in this way? Is there any rule that might prevent the free ball after so many attempts?

I guess I was unlucky to have had such a shot.

From being 10 points up beforehand I went on to lose the frame.

IMG_7B559A707122-1.jpeg
    Last edited by andyfives; 25 February 2023, 09:27 PM.

Luật chơi bida đẩy đủ thể loại dễ hiểu cho người mới

13/02/2023 Admin 68 lượt xem
    Luật chơi bida được chia ra làm hai kiểu chính đó là bida 3 băng và bida lỗ.

Luật chơi bida 3 băng rất đơn giản được chia làm 3 thể loại chính là 3 bi tự do, 1 phăng và 3 băng. Bida 3 băng gồm 1 bi trắng 1 bi vàng và 1 bi đỏ. Người chơi bida rất đa dạng hiện nay là bộ môn quốc dân của giới trẻ. Sau những ngày làm việc mệt mỏi thì chơi bida là một việc rất tốt để giải trí và giảm stress. Luật chơi bida lỗ 2 kiểu chơi bida lỗ 15 bi phổ biến đó là chơi tính điểm và chẵn lẻ sọc trơn.
    Luật chơi bida lỗ 15 bi

Chơi tính điểm

Mục tiêu trận đấu

bida 15 lỗ được chơi với bida mục tiêu đầu tiên là số 1 đến bida cuối cùng là bida số 15. Trong Luật chơi bida mỗi cú đánh phải chạm bi mục tiêu nhỏ nhất trên bàn bida nhưng bi vào lỗ là trái bi nào cũng được. Nếu bạn đánh bi vào lỗ đúng luật bạn sẽ được đánh tiếp cho đến khi bạn đánh xịt hoặc phạm lỗi. Nếu bạn tích đủ cho mình tối thiểu 61 điểm tức là bạn đã thắng cho dù trên bàn còn rất nhiêu bi. Sau cú đánh trượt thì đối phương sẽ đánh tiếp ở bi cái của mình. Nếu một người phạm lỗi thì người sau sẽ được đặt bi cái tuy ý để đánh.
    Cách tính điểm trận đấu

Mỗi bi vào lỗ đúng luật sẽ được tính điểm đúng với giá trị bi đó. Tổng điểm trên bàn là 120 điểm nên khi một trong hai đạt đủ 61 điểm thì sẽ thắng. Nếu cả hai bên đều đạt 60 điểm thì ván đấu đấy sẽ được tính là hòa
    Luật chơi bida lỗ

Luật chơi bida được chia ra làm hai kiểu chính đó là bida 3 băng và bida lỗ hãy học thuần thục để chơi với bạn bè.

Comment

Exactly! Can't argue with that.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I think the answer is yes you have to go on til you hit it. Seen from the picture it should be possible. About hitting the pink deliberate I guess it depends on how good you and your mate are, and if you agree on playing on, But I would like to hear some of the judges in here, if they agree.
        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

If you rolled the cue ball, close to the yellow, tight on the cush it wouldn't be a free ball.
          I'm not saying they couldn't call a miss but it wouldn't be a free ball.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            If you rolled the cue ball, close to the yellow, tight on the cush it wouldn't be a free ball.
            I'm not saying they couldn't call a miss but it wouldn't be a free ball.
            I think it would still be a free ball as the pink stops the cue ball from hitting one extreme edge, cushion not taken into regard.
            A miss could be called as the ball on is not contacted, depends on the "ability" of the player and if they made a good enough attempt to hit the ball on (yellow) as well as what has been agreed between the players
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

If your an inch away from the yellow, tight against the cushion , you can hit the extreme edge.

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                If your an inch away from the yellow, tight against the cushion , you can hit the extreme edge.
                oh I get you now - yes if the cue ball is close enough that the extreme edge is no impeded by the pink, no free ball
                but could still be a miss depending.... (see text above )
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                X