TSB - Rocket Crashes in to garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - Rocket Crashes in to garden

It has been reported today by The Sun – LINK to article – that Ronnie O’Sullivan has crashed his car just a few miles away form his home on Chigwell. What is unclear is when this accident was, witness’s form the scene say that the £150,000 Mercedes SL500 looks to be a write off. *Ronnie ... Continue Reading

More...

i think this an excuse enough to withdrew from the torunament

i hope he doesnt, but i think he will

a shame, wanted to see him play last week and this week, no i will see nothing from him

Comment

Will he be showing up in Newport if Jimmy won the Wildcard? He respects Jimmy quite much...

Winner of 2010 Shanghai Masters Prediction Contest, Winner of 2011 World Cup Lucky Dip
      Winner of 2011 World Snooker Championship no. of centuries Prediction Contest
      Runner-up of 2011 German Masters Fantasy Game

Snooker Baize Blog http://snookerbaize.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by snooker_147 View Post
        Will he be showing up in Newport if Jimmy won the Wildcard? He respects Jimmy quite much...
        What wildcard are you on about
        Jimmy's playing in Qualifier

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          What wildcard are you on about
          Jimmy's playing in Qualifier
          I mean if Jimmy can win the wildcard round against Ryan Day later today

Winner of 2010 Shanghai Masters Prediction Contest, Winner of 2011 World Cup Lucky Dip

Comment

Well i hope Jimmy wins and Ronnie is a no show c'mon Jimmy

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Well i hope Jimmy wins and Ronnie is a no show c'mon Jimmy
              I want to see Jimmy playing Ronnie and I don't care who win

Comment

It's a qualifier held over to the venue as there is a Welshman involved, not a wildcard..... Jimmy hasn't lost in this tournament (yet)

Comment

Originally Posted by rambon View Post
                  It's a qualifier held over to the venue as there is a Welshman involved, not a wildcard..... Jimmy hasn't lost in this tournament (yet)
                  Sorry for my mistake everyone

Comment

Well he'll withdraw now, easy for Ronnie.

Comment

What a shame for such a beautifull car. Shouldn't be sold to a hothead like him

In earnest, I'm glad he didn't got injured. With his resources he can easily buy another top car & repair the damaged garden, which the article funnily pointed out, he didn't excuse for. Hope he will show up today in Wales and bring his form with him:snooker:
                      Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

I'm just glad he didn't kill anyone. People who speed excessively should be banned from driving for life. Too many innocent people have been killed because of "drivers" like Ronnie. We get a lot of them round my way. As they speed past me I just think there is another person with s**t for brains.

Comment

Didn't Ronnie take some driving lessons before he participated in amateur races on the circuit? Obviously needs to take some more. I'm glad neither he nor anyone else got hurt.

Also I'm sure he will appear on Top Gear car show again in the near future...

Comment

Originally Posted by João View Post
                            I'm just glad he didn't kill anyone. People who speed excessively should be banned from driving for life. Too many innocent people have been killed because of "drivers" like Ronnie. We get a lot of them round my way. As they speed past me I just think there is another person with s**t for brains.
                            There was no hint whatsoever that he was over the speed limit and I have no doubts the tabloids would have mentioned it if it was the case.
                            From what I heard it was more about mud and back ice on the road ...

As for not excusing himself... well I'm not sure that any of you would be particularly articulate and making much sense right after a serious car crash. I know I wasn't when it happened to me.
                            Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
                            http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

well said monique... why as soon as there's any news about Ronnie do people think the worst! you will all miss him if he does give up playing!

Comment

Working...
                              X