TSB - WPBSA Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - WPBSA Statement

The WPBSA, working alongside the Gambling Commission, have completed a full investigation into suspicious betting patterns on a match at the World Snooker Shoot-Out between Jimmy Michie and Marcus Campbell on January 28th, 2011. The investigation has concluded that while there were irregular betting patterns on the match, there is currently no evidence to link ... Continue Reading

Click to read on TSB

Amazing conclusion ....so they admit that there were irregular betting patterns on the match , but can't link either player .

I wonder who else could influence a match then in order for irregular betting patterns to occur ?????

Waste of time and money these investigations in my opinion .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Amazing conclusion ....so they admit that there were irregular betting patterns on the match , but can't link either player .

I wonder who else could influence a match then in order for irregular betting patterns to occur ?????

Waste of time and money these investigations in my opinion .
      its just total stupidity that betting on this format even taking place...its not serious stuff and total luck who wins or loses perfect format for rigging.

Comment

Working...
      X