TSB - BETFRED.com World Snooker Championship Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - BETFRED.com World Snooker Championship Draw

Here is the draw Mark Allen v CAO YUPENG. Neil Robertson v Ken Doherty.* Stuart Bingham v Stephen Hendry. Mark Selby v Barry Hawkings. Shaun Murphy v Jamie Johnes. Stephen Maguire v Luca Brecel.* Judd Trump v Dominic Dale. Graeme Dott v Joe Perry. Ding Junhui v Ryan Day. Martin Gould v David Gilbert. Mark more .....

Click to read on TSB

Ronnie v Ebdon........tea towel time for Ronnie again . Another 5 minute break of 12 and a toilet break halfway through each frame . Can't wait for this match .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

ali carter has to beat Mark Davis to have a chance ofd staying in the sixteen i dont fancy his chances and gould ought to take Gilbert lightly he also is a very talented player espcially with his performances after joining the sixteen i cant remember gould winning a match in that time other than champs league and power snooker
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

hendry got a easy draw.... ronnie vs peter is the highlight
        Photos from the masters 2011
        http://irishphoto.photoshelter.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by irishsnooker View Post
          There are no really "easy" draws when you're playing a top 16 player, but I know what you mean.

I feel for Ken, he could have drawn an "easier" opponent for round 1...
          "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
          - Linus Pauling

Comment

true players who have won ranking events this season are easy pickings
            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by nrage View Post
              There are no really "easy" draws when you're playing a top 16 player, but I know what you mean.

i dont know since he won the masters i dont think neils played that well

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT_UwJYYUHI

Peter Ebdon legendary 12 break v Ronnie O'Sullivan

Comment

Terrible Draw for Ronnie as he is Far the Better Player but Ebdon knows how to Wind Ronnie Up with the Ultra Slow Play which is Not Gamemanship at all, I know some people say I do anything to Win but Ebdon goes far beyond that Point.

Just Hope Ronnie is on his "A" Game and will win the Frames in 1 Visit thats what ronnie needs to do.

Gaz.

Comment

id be happy with that darw if i was stephen.... ken will find it hard....

ronnie vs peter thats 50:50

Originally Posted by nrage View Post

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT_UwJYYUHI

Peter Ebdon legendary 12 break v Ronnie O'Sullivan
                      how long for a rod/rory 12 break 3 days?

Comment

Looking at the draw the only top 16 who are in severe danger of losing their 1st round matchs are Ronnie ,Ali and Bingham the rest should be a formality , should still be interesting to see how Brecel and the Chinese perform, hopefully some shock wins from them

Comment

I got tickets to four matches before it was announced who was playing who.

I've ended up with John Higgins vs Liang Wenbo, Stuart Bingham vs Stephen Hendry, Stephen Maguire vs Luca Brecel and Shaun Murphy vs Jamie Jones.

I'll settle for that.

Comment

Originally Posted by scapps42 View Post
                            Looking at the draw the only top 16 who are in severe danger of losing their 1st round matchs are Ronnie ,Ali and Bingham the rest should be a formality , should still be interesting to see how Brecel and the Chinese perform, hopefully some shock wins from them
                            Ali isnt in danger if he loses hes gone as hes provisionally outside the top 16

Comment

Originally Posted by scapps42 View Post
                              I think Stevens-Fu could be another tight one. I know Fu has three bad tournaments for every good one, but at his best, I think he is a better player than the current Matthew Stevens. He played pretty well in the UK Championship this season and I wouldn't put it past him to have another good tournament here.

Comment

Working...
                              X