Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - Bingham dominates in Guildford to show us how its done

Article Source on The Snooker Blog

Stuart Bingham 6-0 Neil Robertson 0-139 (Bingham 135), 33-77 (Bingham 41), 66-75 (Robertson 66, Bingham 38), 0-127 (Bingham 127), 20-61, 0-92 (Bingham 92) more .....

i think thats the best stuart has ever played 12 frames 12 won 4 centuries all at least 122 and a 92 even won a frame needing a snooker
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

£16,000 for one night's work - well done Ballrun - I am sure the missus is happy being just before Christmas and all that

congrates

ooops, just read the interview and I have just repeated what Stuart has said, so I was right, the missus will be very happy indeed.
      And a free wedding
      Last edited by DeanH; 26 October 2012, 08:36 AM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Best performance ever in the Premier League for me, Stuart was simply superb from start to finish!!

Comment

bingham seems (i don't know what has caused his recent performance increase unlike the case of lance armstrong!) to be a great example of the power of hard work. a journeyman for a number of years and just seems to have kept improving. well done ballrun!
          Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

Yes. I was glad when Bingham won the Australian Open last year. He may never win a full ranker again, but he has that trophy and it can't be taken away from him. For a guy that has been in the game for as long as him, it's hard to deny him his moment in the sun.

Yesterday's payday will be very welcome also.

Comment

Very, very good Bingham!!!

Comment

TSB - Bingham dominates in Guildford to show us how its done

I recorded last nights PL, so I'm looking forward to seeing ball run's performance tonight......

If its anything to go by what has been said he must have been well in the zone!!
                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

usually if someone improves as they get older theyve always had the talent but never had the tacticalplay
                  Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                    i think thats the best stuart has ever played 12 frames 12 won 4 centuries all at least 122 and a 92 even won a frame needing a snooker
                    Did Stuart not win a tournament in the Netherlands a few years back and in the best of eleven final he made four 140plus breaks?

Comment

Originally Posted by circle View Post
                      Did Stuart not win a tournament in the Netherlands a few years back and in the best of eleven final he made four 140plus breaks?
                      pro-am? possibly

Comment

Working...
                      X