Reanne Evans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reanne Evans

I confidently predict that Reanne Evans is going to be given a wsa wildcard to 2010-11 pro tour.

you read it here first!!
    Janie Watkins
    On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
    All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

That's great. I'd rather watch her than Adrian Gunnell..

Comment

Originally Posted by globalsnooker View Post
      I confidently predict that Reanne Evans is going to be given a wsa wildcard to 2010-11 pro tour.

you read it here first!!
      that would be great.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Nice chance for her to make some decent money without going to 9ball.

Comment

Cool
          Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest.

RIP Noel. RIP.

Comment

I would love to watch her play more often in videos and hopefully live as well.:-)
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by globalsnooker View Post

you read it here first!!

What 2010/2011 tour?

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                What 2010/2011 tour?
                exactly what I said in my post - the 2010-2011 WSA Professional Tour
                Janie Watkins
                On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
                All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                  What 2010/2011 tour?
                  Just noticed. That's so bad it's good.

Comment

Reanne is the most beautiful and charming lady world champion ever in my opinion.

Will Maria get to play as well?
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I think this is a good thing for the sport. Hearn will more than likely of invited her, like he did to a certain women darts player to go and play with the big boys. She more than holds her own aswell, hopefully Reanne will do the same.

Comment

Excellent news! Congratulations to Reanne and best of luck! GO GIRL!
                        Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
                        Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

It's the perfect day to spread some negativism, so here we go...

How exactly does this go along with the "we won't reward mediocrity" policy? It's another case of a player being rewarded for something other than their snooker ability. It may be a good decision from a commercial point of view, but the organization that is supposed to be the governing body of a sport should treat every player fairly, and I struggle to believe that she compares favourably to the likes of Tian Pengfei in terms of snooker ability.

But that doesn't seem to count for much these days. Good luck to her anyway.

Comment

Originally Posted by FerruleFox View Post
                            Nice chance for her to make some decent money without going to 9ball.
                            Will she win enough money to pay for her bus fare home?

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                              It's the perfect day to spread some negativism, so here we go...

How exactly does this go along with the "we won't reward mediocrity" policy? It's another case of a player being rewarded for something other than their snooker ability. It may be a good decision from a commercial point of view, but the organization that is supposed to be the governing body of a sport should treat every player fairly, and I struggle to believe that she compares favourably to the likes of Tian Pengfei in terms of snooker ability.

But that doesn't seem to count for much these days. Good luck to her anyway.
                              make no mistake she can play the game.
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                              X