No announcement yet.

International Snooker 2012 TSF League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! This looks great! Really captures the pace of the table nicely. This is the first clip I found, but just how BAD is this guy? Look at the blue he tries to cut into the middle bag after his first shot

Like many here, I'm going to have to wait until it comes out on android, but this is certainly a game I'd pay for.

"Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Hi count me in Bullking

Comment

Count me in. Bulletking

Comment

International Snooker 2012 TSF League

Me too. Slightly different spelling of name on here.

sa1nt michael

Cheers
          Always a pleasure

Comment

Is this a better game than WSCSnooker on iPad/iPhone?
            VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
            Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
            Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
            Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Does anyone know any official release dates for the consoles (Xbox 360), and whether it will be a proper release or a downloadable marketplace game?
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

can someone who has it do a decent video review pls, the ones on youtube are crap, im waiting for the android version apparently it wont be too long now same for the pc version, by all accounts they are having trouble with getting the 360 version out.

Comment

Getting me ipad hopefully this week, so will be intereted when I have it
                  I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

Originally Posted by garypotter View Post
                    can someone who has it do a decent video review pls, the ones on youtube are crap, im waiting for the android version apparently it wont be too long now same for the pc version, by all accounts they are having trouble with getting the 360 version out.
                    Has anyone heard anything about the PC version - it had been sent for final testing two weeks ago and they were talking about an early June release date?

Comment

I'm in username jessen147

Comment

Would love to play. My username is Phillip Bell.

Comment

Working...
                        X