Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Snooker Stats Blog

Hi Everyone

With the sad passing of Chris Turner I have just set up a stats blog for the stats I have

these currently include 147s and career centuries

unlike Chris's Site it includes everyone who has made a century in professional play (exc. Shootout and power snooker due to the variance)

If Kevin can look from time to time to make sure there are none ive missed i will be more than happy

it doesnt include pro ams but does include q school on the international open series for consistency due to the challenge tour/uk tour being an ex professional tour

I Was going to do this on blogger but you cannot paste tables on to there

heres the link

http://snookerstats.wordpress.com/
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Nice work. Mark Selby has really accellerated this season.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

he has the last two seasons he hit a record last season
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

thanx for this impressive work

Comment

no problem liquid

Comment

Hello LittleMissAlexa

It seems like the rolling list of centuries has gone dead again ?
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
              Hello LittleMissAlexa

It seems like the rolling list of centuries has gone dead again ?
              The List Of Centuries has been moved just to make it easier to edit each time

I will do this every time it goes off the first page of posts same with the current season ones

Comment

Very interesting, thanks LMA. I didn't realize that Peter Ebdon was no. 6 in terms of total career tons, in fact there were a few surprises for me in that list.

Is there any chance you could number them though?

Thanks again.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  Very interesting, thanks LMA. I didn't realize that Peter Ebdon was no. 6 in terms of total career tons, in fact there were a few surprises for me in that list.

Is there any chance you could number them though?

Thanks again.

-
                  great idea ill number them next time someone moves up the leader board Shaun Murphy didn't move
                  great

Comment

this is being moved to http://snookerstatistics.webs.com/ currently career centuries, season centuries and some of the recent tourny results and centuries have been moved the wordpress will be phased out
                    Last edited by LittleMissAlexa; 7 November 2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X