Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counterstrike?

Anybody here play counterstrike?
    You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Used to, never really got into CS:Source but I played the original at school, good fun.

Comment

I haven't played Counterstrike, though i suppose its really good. I myself am more into console games, and find most of my time spent trying to complete games on the xbox360.

Comment

I'm a Team Fortress Classic nut myself... I was "clanned-up" and everything!

I can't wait for Fortress Forever!!!

Have you ever tried TFC? It's made by Valve too!
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...9Signature.jpg

Comment

On a similar BBC thread a couple of weeks ago, Robertson-to-rule recommended to get Prince of Persia. Got it now, great game! Next on my list is the new TombRaider-Legends. Anybody played it?

Comment

hi 'snookersfun', just to let u know i have the latest tomb raider and it was great. Best of the lot in my view, so i would highly recommend it.

Comment

Hi CueBall,
              thanks for the feedback. Will get it next week in the duty free. We (family effort) played all except 1,2 and the one before the last, as that one was rated 'crap'. Highly adictive...

Comment

Working...
              X