World Snooker 2007 - Xbox 360 Freeze?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Snooker 2007 - Xbox 360 Freeze?

Hi, at the end of a championship match i twice decided to skip the guys shaking hands by pressing "A"......unfortunately both times i did this the 360 froze whilst trying to load back the starting menu screen? Bit annoying cos it didnt get a chance to save the match. There isnt a problem with my 360 i know for sure.

Anyone else noticed this? Looks like a quirk which i hope they will sort out in an update. Otherwise really enjoying the game.

This has happened to me twice.

Very annoying after you've just won a game!

Comment

Yep ive had quite a few freezes with this game !! Often says unable to read disc.

Comment

Yeah mines frozen twice too, straight after winning a match!! When I restart the machine and win the last frame again! its ok! til the next match that is

An update needs to be issued!!!

Comment

happened to me once, too
          Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

Clean the disc with glass cleaner. There might be scrathes or marks on it. It worked for me, so give it a go.

Comment

I think it was the hitachi DVD drives that had a problem with them!

I would ssay go to the XBOX forums and ask advice on this. But if Conin McRae Rally and Call of Duty 3 also freeze on you then you have the faulty drives and may need to send them into Microsoft to be repaired.

Comment

Working...
              X