Online games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online games

How do you go about playing World Snooker Championship 2007 for the Playstation 2 online? I log in and there's nobody there! It was the same with the 2005 edition! Am I missing something. My other online games work fine.

Playing WSC 2007 is a frustrating experience isn't it particularly the bugs such as that audience loop. I may even send my copy back to Sega as it obviously hasn't been tested properly! It's faulty. And as for that awful blob thing in the middle of the table. 2005 was so much better by comparison.

same with me mate. wth is going on?

Comment

Originally Posted by lxworld View Post
      How do you go about playing World Snooker Championship 2007 for the Playstation 2 online? I log in and there's nobody there! It was the same with the 2005 edition! Am I missing something. My other online games work fine.

Playing WSC 2007 is a frustrating experience isn't it particularly the bugs such as that audience loop. I may even send my copy back to Sega as it obviously hasn't been tested properly! It's faulty. And as for that awful blob thing in the middle of the table. 2005 was so much better by comparison.
      The game must be very unpopular

Comment

Working...
      X