Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to get this game. I have Wcs 2004 and my highest break is 110. My best moment so far is beating Stephen Maguire 5-3, but I was 4-1 ahead so I was panicking a bit. I'm playing right now actually against an opponent on easy. Looking good though, taken the first two frames with breaks of 82 and 93. Must be great to make a 147, my closest attempt ended on 57.
    The new version sounds great, I'll see if I can get it this week. Some of you guys seem insanely good though, it's a shame you can't trade those skills for the real deal.

Comment

highest ive scored is 48

Comment

my new high break on 07 is 69

Comment

My highest break is 103, and best attempt on 147 is 89, then I potted cue-ball after crazy black
          2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
          2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

My highest is around 88 I think, but that's only on WSC2005, it's a great game, in the SF of the World now.

How much is 2007 for PC?

Comment

I have WCS 2005 and i made a break of 147 in a match against Paul Hunter ( RIP). It was in the UK Championship semi-final.
              This is the onlymaximum break i've made so far in the game but i'm trying almost every day to make another.
              "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Originally Posted by googlefooger
                My highest is around 88 I think, but that's only on WSC2005, it's a great game, in the SF of the World now.

How much is 2007 for PC?
                probably around 20 puonds 30 maybe

Comment

So far I've made 33, my most recent was yesterday vs Alan McManus, I decided to write down the centuries I made including number, break, opponent and tournament, I always wondered how many I had on 2003, well over a hundred for sure, I'd guess nearer 200, it was a bit harder though.

I'm currently on 288 centuries after scoring 6 centuries in the 7 frames I won today, too bad there's not a practice, I always wanted to set the balls up and get a 155 and 210!

Its my third season, I'm wanting to get into the top 16 before the pot black cup, I'm in Northern Ireland semis now against John Higgins after beating Ronnie today and a likely final against Hendry awaits, I wasn't impressed with the draw!

Any 9 ball tips btw? they seem to pot everything, its so hard to play safe, its my weakest game, I don't think I'll win anything at that.

Comment

has anyone ever had a chance to make a 155? i got a free ball with 14 reds left the other day so im thinking it probably could happen.
                    New Zealands biggest snooker fan

Comment

No, the closest I've ever got was a chance at 150 originally a 153. I had a method on 2003 of snookering my opponent in line with the brown off the break, it worked 7 or 8 times out of 10, a few times I got a free ball, one time he missed the reds off 2 cushions ended up back behind the brown. I potted a straightish brown to middle got high on the blue.

I split the pack, they opened unbelieveable, must have hit them perfect, I just concentrated on keeping in position and trying to pot blacks as often as I could, not realising what I was on for at the time, i had to take a blue and a pink at one point, got to 68 or something.

Then I thought im on a weird number for the number of reds I've potted, worked it out then thought I want 150 or above, got to the last red on 116, the only time I've been really disappointed not to make a break, considering I still havent got a 147 on that game even though I've been very close 2 or 3 times, on the colours 5 times or so.

Has anyone ever got a break of more than 147? The computer used to get 151s and others 149s but never 155s on 2003 version

Comment

Breakman16, you look like a player who knows everything about this game, according to your impressive centuries.
                        Please can you also answer my question about the versus mode?
                        http://www.thesnookerforum.com/sega-...ayer-4931.html
                        Thank you

Comment

Originally Posted by breakman16

Any 9 ball tips btw? they seem to pot everything, its so hard to play safe, its my weakest game, I don't think I'll win anything at that.
                          one that seems to work is to play a negative safety.....sure its ugly and you feel bad abt yourself but it works fairly well......just nudge the cue ball right up to the object ball ensuring a rail is hit.....usually they double kiss or attempt a real pathetic safety......

i must say i'm kinda annoyed abt the way the pool season works.....no way will ronnie o'sullivan be regularly beating players like johnny archer, nick van den berg, mika immonen or efren reyes!!
                          i hate playing against one of these fakes or him when really i should be playing reyes or immonen.....other than that great game
                          screw it

http://90minutesandmore.blogspot.com

Comment

147 video

Originally Posted by doorag
                            Would be fun to see any of you make a 147, so why not upload a video of yourself making one? Youtube Or just make a video of when you play..
                            I've made a video using my camcorder, i got a 147 last night to go 5-3 up over Stephen Hendry which is quite good quality, its missing a few frames at 12 minutes 10 seconds which causes it to stop, but u can skip past that a couple of seconds and its fine, not sure why it would skip some though It plays in windows media player too.

Anyway I've looked on youtube and theyve got a 10 minute or 100megabyte limit on file size, can anyone help with an easy way for other people to view the video other than filesharing?

I made another one in the same match which is my best ever, position goes wrong at times, its not very good quality, im suprised i made it actually

If anyone wants to know about unlocks for top 16 status and whether you get invited to pot black cup and masters, I'll keep them posted, a final or a win at the Grand Prix depending on whether mathew stevens qualifys might get me into the top 16, i wanna play the pot black cup!

Comment

Originally Posted by breakman16
                              I've made a video using my camcorder, i got a 147 last night to go 5-3 up over Stephen Hendry which is quite good quality, its missing a few frames at 12 minutes 10 seconds which causes it to stop, but u can skip past that a couple of seconds and its fine, not sure why it would skip some though It plays in windows media player too.

Anyway I've looked on youtube and theyve got a 10 minute or 100megabyte limit on file size, can anyone help with an easy way for other people to view the video other than filesharing?

I made another one in the same match which is my best ever, position goes wrong at times, its not very good quality, im suprised i made it actually

If anyone wants to know about unlocks for top 16 status and whether you get invited to pot black cup and masters, I'll keep them posted, a final or a win at the Grand Prix depending on whether mathew stevens qualifys might get me into the top 16, i wanna play the pot black cup!
                              How big are the files? Is'nt it possible to split the files up or something? I'm not much of an expert my self but maybe someone else here knows?

Comment

Originally Posted by doorag
                                How big are the files? Is'nt it possible to split the files up or something? I'm not much of an expert my self but maybe someone else here knows?
                                33 minutes, nearly 300 meg, i guess i could split it in 3 and try and make the first split just when the video stops at 12 minutes 10.

Ill look into it i know you can split the files up for sure, I was trying to solve the dropped frames problem I described and I found a few programs that did all sorts.

Comment

Working...
                                X