SEGA Sucks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEGA Sucks!!!

I did finaly go out and get this game but am I disappointed or what.

The graphics are great................if you were playing on a N64 but not on a 360 or PS3. I am currently playing Rainbow 6 where you can put your own face on your character with the 360's camera and what can you do on WCS 2007? select form a list of about 7 options for each feature of your face!!!

Gameplay is worse that Jimmy Whites snooker that I had on teh Amiga 500 over 14 years ago now, now I know why this game has sooo many bad reviews.

I won't be getting the next release of this game unless another software house takes control, like Atart, Spark or UBI

Originally Posted by ferret
    Gameplay is worse that Jimmy Whites snooker that I had on teh Amiga 500 over 14 years ago now
    Jimmy White's Whirlwind Snooker was a great game....I remember spending hundreds of hours in front of my Amiga...
    Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

I always remember just leaving the game for a few seconds and the snooker balls used to pull funny faces at you and make stupid noises

It was a great game.

Comment

Do you remember the chalk sound?
        Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah lol

Comment

It is one of the worst sport sims around. At least other sports games use the proper rules. In WCS2007 they use the 3 miss rule and out on all misses. The ranking in the career mode is just a joke as I won the World Championships, UK Championships and the Malta Cup and was only ranked 43rd gaing just 2100 points as World Champion instead of the 10000. It is virtually impossible to beat the top players unless you keep replaying the frame as they don't miss anything. They only have 32 players on it when advertised it said there would be 96 professionals. Also there is an option to unlock players but I don't know anyone who has unlocked any of them. Such a disapointment and hopefully it should go back to Codemasters so Sega don't turn it into an arcade game.

rant over
            TSF World Champion 2010
            TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
            BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Originally Posted by Stormwatch View Post
              Jimmy White's Whirlwind Snooker was a great game....I remember spending hundreds of hours in front of my Amiga...
              me tgoo I used to enjoy playing that game with my grandad he was the one that got me into snooker

Comment

Originally Posted by Stormwatch View Post
                I still got that game lol

Comment

Originally Posted by woozor View Post
                  I still got that game lol

I don't but I'm grown up now and I prefer the graphics of the Playstation and I'm starting to do quite well on the 07 and 09 games too given I made the semi's f the Grand Prix on 09 and made a 103 on it which is only the second century break I've made on these games

Comment

Jimmy White snooker on the Amiga ..... those were the hours!

Comment

Originally Posted by leesuch View Post
                      Jimmy White snooker on the Amiga ..... those were the hours!
                      Archie Maclean 4tw.

Comment

Yeah, I had that on my old 386, I bought all the sequels too (one had a version of dropzone?) but none lived up to the original...happy days! It's very difficult to get the balance right in a pool/snooker sim...

Comment

"Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

SEGA Sucks!!!

The sound of the chalking is possibly several of the most annoying noises I have ever heard. Infact, it made me want to thump my speakers just now...

Comment

Working...
                            X