Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update!

Hi All.

I've finished my 5th season and won both invitational tournaments. Now for a change between seasons its time for the Golden Cue Mode which I'm looking forward to, I'll keep everyone updated on what I unlock, I hope to have it done by the end of next weekend! If anyone wants more information on this there's a separate thread in this section

Whether I do another season or not depends on whether I can reach wolrd number one, I'm currently 123 matches unbeaten (3 and a little bit seasons) having played 200 matches, I'll reach 1,000 centuries for sure but on the other hand I want to play pool and unlock stuff in there too!

I've got a complete list of centuries from the season I've just finished if anyone wants to see them, I'm gonna do the same for WSC 2008 too, due to hard drive failure on my laptop I lost season 3 and 4 stats which was gutting! I still have season 1 and 2 though, been working on cue power too for the pool breakoffs, stats are all 30 except jump on 0 and cue power on 88! The commentators say different things as your stats progress too!

Anyway time to get cracking! lol
Working...
X