Pot Black Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot Black Tournament

How do I qualify for pot black tournament in WSC 2007. I only have 4 snooker achievements left to get. They are:

Snooker: Top 32 world ranking
    Snooker: Winner of Pot Black
    Win the Pot Black Championship
    Winner of the Masters

I am assuming I need to rank in top 16?

Well, there were only 8 players in Pot Black. The people in it were the World Champion + the top 7 in the rankings not including the World Champion. So the game would probably keep it simple and simulate the top 8. I'd guess you need to be in the top 8 then.

Comment

Just to clarify!

Hi All.

I thought top 8 too, having won both invitationals (Masters and Pot Black) and done 5 seasons, you need to rank in top 16, almost double points for winning though! My game always kicked me out after the first round before the quarters even if I won, normal tournament winners screen came up (borrowed my brothers luckily and it was fine, strangely!) They are straight tournaments like all the others you've had which disappointed me in the Pot Black, I did think it would be sudden death 1 frame stuff which would have been realistic and a change, hopefully in 08!

I've got the 3 inviationals at pool (world Pool League, Mosconi Cup and World Cup Of Pool to) to win, I went to pool after winning all snooker trophies, onto 08 now, assuming it gets released this Friday that is!

Hope that helps!

Comment

great reply thanks breakman, i'm currently in my 4th season and on the china open at the minute and currently ranked 21st, hopefully i'll get into top 16 before end of season so then i can get invited to masters and pot black.

If I get them then that means I have all the snooker achievements and need to start working on the pool ones

Comment

Working...
        X