• Show
Clear All

Go on practice mode, then click path.
    Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks mate

Centuary here I come

Comment

I've only managed a 147 once, and there were some lucky shots in there. My position isn't very good when going for red-black-red because my break off shot is useless usually leaving the black in with the reds, resulting in lower centurys.

Ive also got very good breaks and messed up on the yellow, a few times actually, because my position on the black doesn't give me enough to get back up the table.

I'd say isnooker is probably more realistic, but not as fun ^_^

I'll probably start playing on it again now I'll see if I can get a few centuries tonight. (with the guide ofcourse )
        You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

You must be very good to get centuries without the path.

Comment

Nooooo

[Again]

I was on a break of 56 (7 reds, 7 blacks) and potted another red (57) and potted the black and went in off.

Drat.

Comment

I don't play snooker on it, I mainly play pool which is easier and you get a higher rank

Comment

http://www.uploadit.biz/uploads/images/14331565.png

You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

WOW FlyorDie is my exciting business

I like that game, I think thats the hardest online snooker on the web, but its GREAT!! I'd like play with anybody... If u want call me.. my nick is Royston
                  All is about BALLS
                  http://home.tiscali.cz/snooker

Comment

Working...
                  X