Funky snooker.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funky snooker.com

Just having a nosey around the intranet as ya do and come across Funky snooker, just had a quick practice frame and it seems ok for an online snooker game, Maybe a bit pooly but seems ok. good thing seems it don't take an age to play a frame, it seems all good for a game with fellow forum members and such like... ya can get plenty on the cueball anyway, i did try that out in me practice frame....

Theres a few game options, arcade version, a carom type of game, practice routines = line up, colours on spots, pack of reds etc....

Maybe a few of us can get some sort of a tourney on the go....

Anyways, thought i'd mention it before i get my butt off to bed, i'm knackered, gotta be up in 4 hours from now......

Oh yeah,..... www.funkysnooker.com ............

If enough are interested we can maybe sort a tourney out (should be able to do that on there and sort draws here or something?) next week or...... I'm away for a few days without intranet connection, so i'll be back monday too practice my butt off... :snooker:

Ant...:snooker:
    Last edited by cally; 15 October 2010, 03:42 AM.

Thanks for that link Cally, seems like a good game - well good enough to keep me up till past 3 this morning

Comment

I went in there and enroled, but cannot get the cues to work.

Any Ideas chaps?
      :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
        I went in there and enroled, but cannot get the cues to work.

Any Ideas chaps?
        :snooker:
        It tells you at the top how to do it
        First click on the white ball on btm right of screen to select spin you want (if any) then click the ghost ball where you want the cue ball to hit - BUT you must hold down the mouse button as you do it, then roll the mouse downwards then roll up to strike all the while holding down the mouse button. Takes some getting used to, especially not to try and follow the path of the cue lol

Comment

I'm on there now - tony111

Comment

Im jrc750 - like to keep it simple - good game

Comment

my nickname is vucko on that game. If anyone wants to play add me as a find me and ad as a friend
              You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
              BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Glad a few liked it....

Only played a little bit on thursday, been away all weekend just got back, need another break now to get over it....

Anyways, Never got to sign up on thursday, i'll sign up on the old funky snooker later, after my couple hours kip, i'm shattered....:snooker:

Comment

I like - too much - i want my life back lol

Comment

Oh yeah, your gonna be a hard man to beat eh, got a few days practice on me now, and quite a few hours been played by the sound of it........

What's your best break so far then JR?...

Comment

I usually play on the regular table - only 35 so far still learning the ghost ball technique lol - the arcade table like bleeding pool
                      Lol just looked at my stats, played 133 times since friday night - should be better than that
                      Last edited by jrc750; 18 October 2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

133 frames since friday....

I best get practicing...:snooker:...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                          133 frames since friday....

I best get practicing...:snooker:...
                          the way im playing you wont need to lol

Comment

Working...
                          X