Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the most realistic PC Snooker game in terms of positional play???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the most realistic PC Snooker game in terms of positional play???

Hello guys

i am completely new to this virtual section of snookerfourm.com

Since a lot of you who posts and reply to posts in this territory of the snookerfourm.com can anyone please tell me which is the best and the most realistic PC snooker game that i can play in my laptop? actually i will connect my laptop to the TV with an HDMI cable.

I got some snooker games in my phone and my samsung galaxy tab, but the positional play is not quite realistic.

Hope u guys will help me out

Thanks

I think WSC Real series is the most realistic even though I prefer VirtualPool gameplay by far.

Comment

Originally Posted by shaun View Post
      Hello guys

i am completely new to this virtual section of snookerfourm.com

Since a lot of you who posts and reply to posts in this territory of the snookerfourm.com can anyone please tell me which is the best and the most realistic PC snooker game that i can play in my laptop? actually i will connect my laptop to the TV with an HDMI cable.

I got some snooker games in my phone and my samsung galaxy tab, but the positional play is not quite realistic.

Hope u guys will help me out

Thanks

Try www.thesnookerclub.com isnooker best on the net

Comment

Looking really forward to the release of virtual pool 4!!!!
        According to reacent updates the offline version will be released within a couple of months.
        Have to wait for the online multiplayer for another 6 months (hopefully via Steam), for now I'm playing VP3.
        It's really challenging to make even a 50 break with the championship table setup. Realistic and frustrating like in real life

http://www.facebook.com/VirtualPool4?sk=wall

Comment

Working...
        X