WCS 2005 or 2007?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCS 2005 or 2007?

Hi guys. First post of many more hopefully.

Im looking at getting one of these games, either 2005 for the PC or 2007 for the 360.

Which would you recommend out of the two?

Thanks!

Ive just bought 2005 for my PC and im loving it. Its a pretty good game...

Comment

just ordered 2005 for the pc, as there are alot of mixed opinions 2007.

Comment

been playin this past few days, its alot of fun.

a question or two though, in the tour mode does it not matter if u dont win everything? and how do you unlock the championship mode?

Comment

Well I can't pass comment on 2007 for the 360, but I can for the PS2. And that comment is 'avoid'. It's as buggy as hell on the PS2. The crowd's "Ooh's" and "argh's" get caught in a loop after every near miss, the player sometimes gets down on the shot, but about six inches to the side of the cue ball, and the ball's sheen has all but dissapeard. Not a patch on 2005. 2005 is as close to perfect as they've got so far, but the layout designer on 2005 need shooting. How hard can it have been to realise that putting the score banner across the bottom of the table, so that it obscures any balls on the top cushion AND the two corner pockets, was a bad idea?
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I recently bought this game as well, but in match mode there are huge lines shooting form various animations, ie player cues etc. Anyone any ideas on how I can fix?ta .........

Comment

I recently acquired WCS 2005, but my PC doesn't like running it, so I deleted it again. For shame!

So I'm content playing Virtual Pool 3.
              "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

Working...
              X