No announcement yet.

TSF Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was really feeling it today. But you set a high target! Was difficult to hold on at the end.
    I messed up first go on 980k with 2 lives left
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• I need to have a good start to have any chance. I can play without a miss for quite a long time, 200 or 300k, up to 500 on my best game. But after a couple of minutes, I fall down to 50k per miss standard. And that's just not good enough unless I start with a big number on my first life.

Comment

• Im quite consistant getting one miss every 100k ish, problem is after a while you mess up and it takes a lot of concentration to get back up.

500k with 3 lives gone is about the best ive managed.

Comment

• Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!

Things are not going well at the moment. I've been trying my ass off to get the Disc Dash back, but can't manage to play a decent game. Just now, I got to 420k without a miss, and then only managed 580k. That's 16k per miss, embarrassing.

And I also lost the Mini KickUps and Mosquito Kill in the meantime. The horror.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post

And I also lost the Mini KickUps and Mosquito Kill in the meantime. The horror.
            I would say it's a safe bet that you will win them back again..
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• I am just glad there are at least some games Odrl leaves alone.
              Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
              2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                I would say it's a safe bet that you will win them back again..
                The Mosquito Kill probably, it's by no means out of reach. But the Mini KickUps might be lost for some time. I haven't played it for a while, and my previous record was a bit of a fluke anyway.

Originally Posted by mushka View Post
                I am just glad there are at least some games Odrl leaves alone.
                Is that an invitation to try out Zookeeper?

Comment

• I better not regret this later..

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                  Is that an invitation to try out Zookeeper?
                  I would be lying if I said it wasn't in a part the reason of my post.
                  Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
                  2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

• I tried a couple of times to get the mosquito game but its just not as fun as disc dash.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                      I tried a couple of times to get the mosquito game but its just not as fun as disc dash.
                      No, it's not. But at least it doesn't take 10 minutes. It's a complete bore in the fist part, and then it's all decided in a minute or two.

Comment

• I hope this one is good enough to at least last a couple of days RGCirencester.

I had a tremendous start. 500k with two misses, 750k with three, 1m with four. But I slipped up a little after passing the record. Only 200k with my last 6 lives.

Now I can concentrate fully on Zookeeper.

Comment

• Lol thats quite high.
                          Snooker on atm so you might have it for a while before i try again

Comment

• I see it's time to start worrying again.

Comment

• i've given up for today... i beat you and it didnt submit the score!!!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Divine intervention?

But seriously, I'd go insane if that happened to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X