Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tournament] Golf

This is the first Tournament, I have installed Mini Putt 3 in the Tournament's section in the Arcade, it will be available for 14days from today.

Everybody is free to enter, all you have to do is go and play, at the end of the 14 days run the 1st, 2nd and 3rd people on the score board will be put into the Tournaments thread.

1st place gets 10 points
    2nd place gets 5 points
    3rd place gets 2 points

any tiebreakers and they share that places points.

can i play? i cant find the golf game though!
    2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

Goto the Arcade and it is in the Tournament section.

Comment

found that

Thing is, I was on the 16th with a nice total of 162, and my ball went off the screen and never came back so I had to quit

Will Golf, Yeti Sports, and th 2 penguin games ever be availible to play for high scores like the others??
        2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

Are the scores upside down? Surely the less you have the better you've done.

Comment

that also means if you better your score it wont let you post it. with that in mind i want everyone to know i just went round in 40......

honest.
            Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

this sucks!

trust me to tempt fate. just went round in 96. i believe i could do it in 80 no probs but why bother when it aint gonna update. not happy
              Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

Scores are now reversed.

Comment

if it wasnt for that 16th bloody hole!

on 40 till i hit at 16 on it. all went wrong fom there!

Comment

So, when does this one end?

Comment

Working...
                    X