New Game Added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game Added

I have just added the most eddictive game ever the Penguin Bat. Be warned you'll never leave

How have you got a score that high Rich?

Decco has took the Top place now ive been dropped to 3rd Position .

I'll try to re-gain top spot soon enuf.

I agree also it is a addictive game like some other's on here

Rich

Comment

Wow I just scored over 1400 I have no idea how I did it, take a look at the replay

Comment

Barclay

One of the most addictive games online for is isnooker and ipool
        snooker online

Comment

Hi,isnooker is great online game....first and foremost I would like to "troy" as we played during a tournement the was a bugs and I kind of ****ed of at him...not knowing it was a game bug....well my sincere apology M8
          snooker online

Comment

Hi,
            I would like to apologise to "Troy" for getting cranked up during a tournement I play against him quite sometime back.For he totally missed the brk shot and the next thing I saw was the reds scattered,,,me not knowing about the game bugs.Well I hope you get to read this....sorry.
            snooker online

Comment

Isnooker is one of the best online games I have played...the time that really ****ed me is that when one uses vulgar languages.It's just a game....

The best part is when I visit certain lobbies it full...normally with guest...so what what the use for those who registed and pay to play.....
              snooker online

Comment

Working...
              X