Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChelseaFC is the champ of Penguin Fly with a score of 304

How did you do it man?

I didn't think it would be possible to go much higher than what I was getting.
    Peter-Dave

"The man in black fled accross the desert, and the gunslinger followed"

I lit a candle.........said a prayer..........put on a tuxedo.......and shouted "come on fly you flightless bird thing".

When that didnt work i just held down the mouse button and let it go near the end. Its a fine line between success and failure though.

Comment

Mind if I join in the champs thread?

Comment

I can't figure out that penguin fly one

Comment

just click and hold as long as possible until the end of the ramp... if you let go after the ramp... it will be a bad fly.
          That's all there is to it... mind you, on some pc you get much farther than with others... On my home computer 170 was my max... at work I got 221... and obviously chelseafc has a computer tha allows 300 and beyond.
          Peter-Dave

Comment

Mwahhahaaahhhaaahahaha

Comment

the penguin fly is the most stupid game yet

Comment

Originally Posted by Sonny
                the penguin fly is the most stupid game yet

I agree... especially since I wasn't able to hold on to my top position LOL
                Peter-Dave

Comment

What? what happened?
                  Naples..................you..........you.......... ..........bad man!

Comment

I mean 305.....310 that i can understand.
                    but 400+!!! how the hell did that happen?
                    I'm gonna have to learn german now to work all the rules out.
                    Thanks a lot bud

Comment

my score is well beatable on penguin bat - see how the ending cost me 100 meters at least

Comment

I can't keep the penguin in the air... although I've see the replays.... I just can't replroduce it.

On the original site (yetisports)... there used to be a high score of well above 10 000 meters... but it's been deleted since then.
                        Peter-Dave

Comment

I'd get the beers in to watch that replay

Comment

lol ...sorry mate ...but its amazing what a few choice threats in a penguins ear will do to his flying ability

Comment

my new score on penguin bat is less than the replay!

Comment

Working...
                              X