50 Posts to play games!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Posts to play games!!

Why in the heck must we post 50 times to play games...............I used to play these games regularly......and occasionally read the forum and post a few times....BUT now im afraid i will not bother........Excellent choice made there by the admins WD

Thank you for your comments, if you have nothing to contribute to the forums in a snooker sence, please go elsewhere, you can get those games on any internet gaming sites free. WE ARE A SNOOKER FORUM NOT A GAMING SITE, THE GAMES ARE THERE AS A BONUS TO DEDICATED MEMBERS.

Comment

Originally Posted by InSaNiTy-RuLeZ
      ......and occasionally read the forum and post a few times....
      I think you will find that i do contribute to the forum.......fair enough i might not post as often as you would like, but as far as i am aware it is not copulsery to post every day!!! I post when i have views on a topic, or to help people!!

Comment

wahay with this post i can play the games.

a very good forum, although we could do with more people posting

Comment

you guys are lucky, i've got buckets of posts, buckets of points (donated thousands to some members that haven't even realised) but the games are disabled for me ... bizarre; can't even view some posts or reply too - weird.
          Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

yo Reverse m8 can u explain all this...Points System and DOnation and Bank and Store features and actions m8..please donate me some if they r usefull..

Comment

hi kid, no probs, before the FAQ is updated and the copyright rules added...... IMO Admin introduced the points system so we could be encouraged to post our thoughts and get some reward for doing so, it also tied in nicely with betting on the World Champs. They'll no doubt implement some extra competitions soon that you can use the points you get for posting (when people look at a thread you've started, you get some reward too) Like the post count of over 50 allowing you to play games (not me at the mo for some reason), the more points you get, the more options you've got at the 'Store'.

There's a little lack of useful items you can actually 'buy', and that feature's disabled for me at the the moment anyway too, come to think of it, I can't even look at the home page - am I Compo Mk II????

Anyway, if you want to spend about 1500 points on a username that's a bit green, you can have it, if you want a thread to appear at the top of any of the unique community forums; e.g. the lounge, questions etc, you can make it stick there; oh, that'll be a sticky thread then.

If you end up being a forum member that makes be smile when I think of your username, you'll get a donation. There were a few recently and I dropped a wedge on each of them.

You could probably nip off to the 'off topic' forum and post a thread that asks "what would you like to be able to buy with your points" type post.

From memory, coz as you Know now unless I go off and register a different username, which is frowned upon, I can't go and have a look myself what's on offer. Don't know what 'thief' means, or why you'd want to change someone's username or avatar; you can if you have enough points.

Depositing points in the bank is beyond my comprehension, maybe some of our colleagues with more experience of vBulleting capabilities can suggest some great uses for these points - we wouldn't want to nickname them tsf-Point-less.

LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC

Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

WoW , Thank You VEry Much m8.

Comment

HELLO! ALL.. Actually I have seen that Many people of this Forum like To
                  Play Games in the Arcade Section..And That Was Really Fun. But Actually this
                  is a Snooker FOruM.. this is not a gaming forum...So its just an addition for
                  the regular posters regarding SnooKer..So DOnt Bother for Doing ScraP posts
                  for Just PLaying Games.. I know a Forum from where u can PLay Games like here.. In there Arcade Section FREEE!!! http://www.mastmahool.com
                  this is there Website.. Goto FOrum and Join for Free..

THANKS

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!! BLAST OFF !!!!!!!!!!!! nice 1 CUFFKERR

3-2-1 You're back in the room.

Comment

oi, no post whoring

Comment

exactly, he's got his reputation to think about. Cuffkerr? Cuffkerreees to be precise then. try your hand at penguin bat.

Comment

CUFCREECE, nice way of getting more posts, wish id thought of that 1.
                          I love the game of snooker :) (even though my mates think that its just a load of balls :D )

Comment

yay, he's back - wann be careful though, mods & admin can just delete the posts that are shameless. my count'd be thru the roof if i'd've split a few of mine up into bitesize chunks!Any more post whoring and they'll be after you.

Comment

I wanna start a new thread, but i cant because there is no link to start 1. Do i have 2 tlk 2 an admin?
                              I love the game of snooker :) (even though my mates think that its just a load of balls :D )

Comment

Working...
                              X