Good game but a couple of problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game but a couple of problems?

Problem:1 - Sometimes when i play snooker the blue ball is spotted but does'nt show on the screen unless i pot it or it gets knocked off its spot.

Problem2: - And this must be one of the biggest problems ever! Why is there no spots for the Blue, Pink And Black?

Problem:3 - And whats the point in unlocking new cues if you can only use them in versus mode? In WSC 09 you could enter the dressing room and select the cue you wanted to use in every game mode. Not a huge problem but one maybe that could be sorted out.

I expect someone else has already mentioned this but i just registered on here, just trying to find if maybe there's gonna be an update which will sort some of these issues out.

Comment

a few weeks back was some mention of a patch...but its gone very quiet game has alot of problems ....one of the biggest i found was the table plays way too slow....not played it for weeks hoping for patch...but in past not been one so not holding my breathe...plus if you hold right trigger lines up shot dont miss a ball..spoils online big time
      Last edited by Yeltzman; 20 July 2011, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I hope there is going to be a patch, not only for the problems mentioned above, but also, certain players on the game play with the wrong hand eg. Mark Selby and Ken Doherty play left handed. Hopefully, if a patch is released, that problem will be fixed too.

Comment

Originally Posted by ryanhodge View Post
          certain players on the game play with the wrong hand eg. Mark Selby and Ken Doherty play left handed. Hopefully, if a patch is released, that problem will be fixed too.
          No chance - that problem has been there since first release in 2000. Just sloppy and says it all

Comment

Working...
          X