wsc real 11 for xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsc real 11 for xbox 360

I bought the game today and tried it for 5 minutes. Looks good. But when I searched for an online match no-one was there to play against.

Why is it so dead? Anyone with xbox and the game wants to add me please add your gamertag to this thread.

wsc real 11 for xbox 360

I'm on it mate add me and drop me a message on live. MrMcHappypants

Comment

wsc real 11 for xbox 360

I was disappointed in it tbh. the graphics aren't that great. All the players have the same cue! :S and half the top players aren't on the game it's annoying.

Comment

It needs something to make your own cue, it also needs to incorporate practice into the season mode. Gets boring going from tournament to tournament with no build up.

Comment

wsc real 11 for xbox 360

I know yeah. Quite disappointed in all honesty! there's nothing to a game like that so the least they can do is make a cue maker on there or features you have to unlock winning certain games etc....

Comment

Would probaby be a better game if somebody like EA were to take it up but snooker isn't popular enough for them to make the massive profits they look for in their games.

Comment

wsc real 11 for xbox 360

Did you add me pomp?

Comment

Originally Posted by Jake O'Sullivan View Post
                Did you add me pomp?
                I tried adding MrMcHappypants but it said the gamertag does not exist. My GT is SirPompous, anyone with the game please add me. I have only played it 5 mins so far, but would enjoy getting my ass kicked and learning from other gamers.

Comment

Come on someone! What's going on Jake? It's crazy but not 1 person apart from is looking for a game online every time i have played it so far. The pool game is really cool too and it's a shame they didn't name it Snooker or Pool something because more people would buy it

Comment

hi m8, almost all of the active snooker players play on this site http://www.xblgamerleagues.co.uk. Feel free to also add me on xbox live gamertag: RMK147

Comment

Hey guys,

Added RMK147 and pomp. Definitely keen for a match online anytime. Just XBL Message me.

Thanks,

Scorpiion

Comment

I've been trying to find this game in my local stores for a while now but nowhere has it! so i was going to order it online but after reading the opinions on here im not sure i want to buy it lol! any more input on wether or not its worth buying?

Comment

depends m8. if your looking to play online, you pretty much wont find any games outside of the league. if you're just gona be playing through the career then it may be worth picking up. imo tho the 2009 version is better, and probably cheaper, and is also still active with league players.

Comment

put me down gamertag is GLEN 180

Comment

Has anyone else noticed you get £147,000 for every 147 you make in career mode?

If you ignore the gripes like same awful commentary, pro players with same cues/waistcoats, no Judd Trump, tournaments start at last 16, no PTCs, it's probably the best console snooker game out there. The graphics are great and the ball physics are in a different league to WSC 07.

It will see me through 'til the next game comes out - hopefully within the next 2 years...
                              Favourite players: Kirk Stevens, Stephen Hendry, John Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ding Junhui

Comment

Working...
                              X