wsc 08 on wii more price drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsc 08 on wii more price drops

i have had this game since november release and can't believe how quick the price has dropped. the lowest was once £17.99 for short period (game only), but now is at £14.80 - £15.00 at various online asda, tesco, etc. even the cue edition is £17.00 odd. if know the ps3, pc and xbox360 will offer better graphics. however, this game has good enough graphics that don't spoil in any way and offers a different experience to standard button pushing. i must say it's not easy at first, but i have managed 2 141 breaks, several finals and and 25 in the world so far , without investing in skill points. it's so much fun and just so addictive. i just feel that if anyone is looking for something with a challenge and more interactive, then you should really consider this, especially at this price.
    through experience of this game and the amount of use it's had so far, i would easily pay over £40 and not feel dissapointed. however, £14.00 for this is crazy money, when you consider paying £40 for something like a hedgehog running around.
Working...
X